Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Im Back....


It feels so good to finally be back to blogging! If you guys follow me on instagram, twitter or facebook then you know I’ve been very busy. I’m just at the end of finishing my second collection for Zelie for She and I'm exhausted! But I can’t stop now! I’m already  working on the Holiday Collection due out in November. It’s been a crazy few months but no complaints from me what so ever! I’m so happy  that I have

the most amazing customers. Being a designer can be tough, I’m mostly tough on myself! I just want to make it perfect! I continue to learn from each collection and I continue to grow at being the best I can be! 
Well I was on hiatus I haven't really dressed up much besides my jeans, black tee and leather jacket. But now that I have some more me time, I’ve been able to do a little bit more then my basic everyday look.

-The mornings are hard, the afternoons are rough and the nights are tough but life is GREAT! 

Zelie




Jacket| Local Store Skirt| ASOS  Booties|ALDO Sunglasses|Zelie for She

No comments:

Post a Comment