Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The 26th Year

I had such an amazing birthday weekend!  It was full of friends, drinks, food and good times! I can’t complain at all! My friend (Ashara) from back home came to celebrate my birthday with me! We had some memorable, drunken ass good times! For my Birthday I went and had brunch at one of my favorite restaurant “Figaro”. The food was so good and the bottomless mimosa hit the spot. I want to thank everyone for their beautiful birthday wishes and messages! It definitely can get hard being so far away from family and home. But the birthday wishes and messages were full of love and joy! Let’s get this 26th year started! I’m so blessed to continue on my journey and more excited that I can continue to share it with all of you! Until next time Lovers!
xoxo
ps...Giveaway ends tomorrow. Make sure you enter below and leave a comment below! You have a chance to win $250 from Torrid, London Times, Zelie for She and Torrid .

Dress: eShakti










a Rafflecopter giveaway

17 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday weekend with your friends! I love your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!I love your dress you looked fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, giiiirl!! Your adventures on Instagram looked sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a happy BDay and may God bless you with many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I love you shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! And good luck everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! zvwillis@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday and I wish you many many more to come

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress looks absolutely gorgeous on you!! Very similiar to a dress i just got from Scarlett and Jo actually :-) xx

    ReplyDelete