Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Forever Young


In July I started thinking of what I wanted to create for my new collection over at Zelie for She. I had an idea of what attitude and style I wanted to represent for my second Collection! It will be a year in October when I first launched Zelie for She. I am now on my way to really giving you curvy girls the fashion that's missing for us. This fall collection is called “Forever Young".  I moved to L.A when I was 17 after graduated high school, I had this Young, wild and free attitude! To this day I’m still living life to the fullest and forever young.
This collection is full of Prints and Texture. I added some graphic tees and over sized tunics which I am obsessed with. The lovely Kelly Brown came and modeled for me. She captured the essence of what I was going for! The collection is already selling out so make sure you snatch up a few pieces!
xoxo
Zelie
 






2 comments:

  1. I love the white and polka dot piece! How much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came here from Art Becomes You top curvy fashion bloggers list and I'm glad I clicked on your link. Starting fashion academy this fall, I'm curious to see what the developments are in the curvy fashion world. And so excited to see your clothing line. It seems to me that in the States the curvy acceptance is much higher in the fashion world. Or si it different experince when you live in the States? Here in the Netherlands us curvier girls really have to fight for our place. Loving the oversized sweater.

    ReplyDelete