Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Feathers in the Sky

Hey Lovers! The weather here in L.A has been amazing! Ive been enjoying it to the fullest! Been busy working on the collection, but made some time to take some photos of my outfit.  I love going to my rooftop and watch the sunset!Its where I clear my thoughts and relax for a moment.  Running my own business is something I always wanted. The stress that comes with it can be tough at times but its all worth it in the end because I love what I do! I wouldn't change it for anything! Ive been told by others to get a real job and do a 9-5. But this is me this is all I see myself doing! The struggles of being a designer can be tough, but the finished project makes it well worth it!
Until next time Lovers! 
Zelie
Ps.. Dont forget to check out My Closet!

2 comments:

  1. Press on my Sista and do not give up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People will try to discourage you, but never give up.

    ReplyDelete