Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Stars and Stripes

Happy Fourth of July! Today I am planning on celebrating to the fullest! I'm a so proud to be an American but most of all so proud to have the freedom I have to do and be - what ever I want to be! Well I was back home in The Roc  my lovers Shay (Thick Girls Closet) and Kelly (Masque) came and helped me with a photo shoot for my new collection over at Zelie for She!  I will  post some photos this week! It came out so good! I love all the support I get from my readers and other fellow bloggers! I have so many good things happening that I cant wait to share with you all! 
Happy 4th July Lovers! 
xoxo 
Thank you to Kelly for taking the shots! 






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Ladies in the meadow. . .all looking Great! Your hair is to die for.....so Love it.

    ReplyDelete