Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Style

Hey Loves! Wow what a crazy few weeks it has been! Working on the new FW Collection for Zelie for She! I have so many projects happening and I can’t wait to share them with you all. I’m so happy for all the good things happening in my life! I’m truly grateful, but I’m not going to lie though… it’s a struggle! I really haven’t been up to nothing special besides being in the studio all day working, working and working! I’ve had a couple nights out that were much needed, but I can’t help to always think about my work. I think it’s because I truly love it! I love what I’m doing!
My Style is constantly changing! I cant help but love everything! One minute I'm dressing all street thug and the next day I'm flower loving Hippie. I'm telling yall my closet is always a mess after I find my outfit for the day. And not only that I change up to 2 times a day! Yea weird huh! But hey I cant help it, I love fashion! You can now shop My Closet! Im selling some of my cloths from past outfit post! Until next time Lovers!
 xoxo
Dress|Debs Jacket & Shoes|OneStopPlus


2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun outfit and you look awesome!

    http://chocolate-lingerie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete