Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

LIFE

Hey Lovers! As I sit here writing this today, I must say that today isn't my best of days! I have a lot of things going on in my LIFE! A lot of pressure and stress! But with all my readers and family I realize from y'all that things get better. Ive been working on my graphic line for Zelie for She. My friend and brothers are helping me out with the graphics! So far I'm loving what were coming out with! Let me warn you, I'm not doing any hearts and girly kind of sh*t! I'm strictly working on street wear. I feel that's one thing missing  in the Plus Size Fashion World! There are plenty of days I just want to throw on tshirt with some cool graphics! 
Take a glimpse at what I'm soon to be offering over at Zelie for She!  
If your interested in this particular design  email to get on the pre order list!

T-Shirt designed by Arthur. Style Name: Life
Jeans:Torrid 








5 comments: