Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Stripes and Stars

Over the weekend I had my blogging buddies Kelly and Shay over for a photo shoot for Zelie for She! It was amazing, definitely keep your eye out! Ive been keeping it low key well I've been back home because I'm sewing everyone's orders from the Made with Love collection! But next week I'll be heading to NYC for FFFWEEK and I cant wait! Time to Party!!!! Lately I've been obsessed with American Flag everything! I'm loving this tank and I've been living in it..... literally!
Until next time Lovers! 

Tank &Shorts: DEBS

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit. Love that tank and necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tank! You look totally ready for a summer BBQ. And I love the shorts~

    - Plush Plum

    Enter my Plus Size Maxi Dress Giveaway!

    New on Plush Plum: Comic Prints for Plus Sizes

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you real cute! i had an amazing time. we definitely need to do it again!

    xoxo
    Shay

    ReplyDelete