Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Tropical in The City

Lane Bryant is having a STYLE OFF! I had the chance to put together an outfit full of my favorite Lane Bryant Picks! If you like my outfit, make sure you VOTE for me! Also check out all the other gals and their fabulous picks! I couldn’t say no to this tropical printed blazer and neon pants! I don’t usually go so bright but I couldn’t resist! For some reason I feel very Miami Vice!  Make sure you vote!! Besides that, Im leaving for NY next week and I can’t wait! I miss my family like crazy! I’m also finishing up the samples for my Zelie collection!I’ll be having a photo-shoot this weekend!
xoxo
Stay lovely my Loves!

VOTE FOR ME
Blazer: Lane Bryant | Cami: Lane Bryant | Pants: Lane Bryant | Necklace: Lane Bryant
VOTE FOR ME




6 comments:

  1. You know I love your look!
    Looking forward to meeting you at FFFWeek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Cant wait to meet you as well! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I so love your style... How do I vote for you?? And your shoes where can I buy them from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The link is above for where to vote and the shoes are from One Stop Plus!

      Delete
  3. Looove your look. Which pants are those on the site?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bought this jacket with a pair of neon yellow/lime ankle zipper pants when I saw your LB style off look. I really love the look and want to keep the jacket but its so much color and I don't know where I will wear it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete