Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Summer Heat

Hello to all my lovers! Summer has definitely hit Los Angeles. The past few days have been super-hot! I love this Cali weather, I think I become a cali girl?! I’m super excited because I leave for NY in a few weeks! I’m heading back home to see my friends and family. It’s been a much needed visit and I can’t wait to relax and have a good time! I’m also attending FFFWEEK this year again! This time around I’m not on the Fashion Front but I’ll be attending most of the events! Who else is is going to FFFWEEK? I’m still working on the Zelie Collection and hope to debut it by the end of the month! Did you guys  check out the latest collection on Zelie for She? I’m wearing one of my favorite tops in the photos below!  Until next time Lovers! 


3 comments:

  1. I lovr this outfitt and you are rocking it very well.... Plus size rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this out fit you did it well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never seem to feel comfortable in skirts that aren't knee-length. I applaud you for wearing one! Maybe I will one day... ;)

    http://plush-plum.com - a plus(h) size fashion blog
    Recent post: White Picks from eShakti!

    ReplyDelete