Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Garden Mirror

So what have I been up to? Well besides pushing out the new collection for Zelie for She , nothing really! My focus these days is my clothing line and online store! I’ve always enjoyed creating clothing that appeals to a particular mood! I never really talk about what I consider my style to be, because it’s all over the place. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I dress how I feel. I tend to go toward classy, simple outfits with a bit of an edge. Its spring time and I think I’ll experiment with a bit more color, since I tend to gravitate towards dark colors. London Times was so nice and let me pick out a dress from their new spring collection. I fell in love with the floral printed dress when I first laid eyes on it! This summer I have a feeling I’m gonna be rocking a lot of prints!

Shop This Look
Dress: London Times | Shoes: Onestop Plus | Jacket: Mynt1792






5 comments:

  1. That dress is happiness captured in print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty...you in that dress!!

    I am following via bloglovin.

    http://mykurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this dress apart of your collection? If so I need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, this dress is from London Times.

      Delete