Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Splash of Color

Hello my Lovers! Just finished a photo shoot yesterday for Zelie for She. New pieces will be available next week, keep posted!  I'm also working on a special collection which will be launched in May! I think you girls are going to Love it! My schedule has been packed and all I can say is thank you God! I'm one person that needs to stay busy! I hope you all have a beautiful week!

PS.... Congratulations to Zara Willis, Winner of the Zelie for She Giveaway!
xoxo

JACKET:DEBS  TOP:Zelie for She
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm always nervous about wearing denim-on-denim. I don't think I've owned a denim jacket since I was like 12. I guess it would go well with dresses, but maybe I'll pair it with crops or skinnies. :D What a good look!

    http://www.plush-plum.com - a plus(h) size fashion blog

    ReplyDelete