Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

I AM TORRID

Last month if you lovers recall I had the chance to visit the Torrid Head Quarters. It was a special day for me because I use to work at Torrid many years ago when I first moved to Los Angeles.  There were other bloggers in attendance as well, we all had the chance to give some feedback to the Torrid Team. We also had the chance to try on their new Spring Collection. I am such a huge fan of their Denim this season. The fit to me is always right on! I love the Boyfriend Jeans and the Tshirts this season are AMAZING!  We had a photo shoot as well to show off our Torrid outfits! Check the photos out below + some of my fellow bloggers picks as well! Also the I am Torrid video featuring all us gals and what we love about Torrid! 

SHOP THIS LOOK :   T-Shirt  / Jeans / Shoes
SHOP THIS LOOK: Vest / Jacket  / Jeans / Shoes

(Left to Right) Ivory Jinelle / Allison / Lanae / Monique
The Group Shot

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love Torrid, but I can never get the pants over dat ass. It's not even that big. I don't understand the problem!

    Anyway, it looks like you all had fun. Wish I coulda been there!

    http://plumppinup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete