Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Black Onyx

Today is April 1st and I don’t have anything to fool ya guys with but I do hope to prank some of my friends today! I did a lot of interior decorating this weekend! If you remember back in September I was decorating my loft by adding black & peacock color walls, new sofa and some décor. But I ended up not liking it as much as I hope. I’ve always been a fan of black and white anything! So I decided to paint at least 75% of my pad in black. It’s almost finished, and I already know that I LOVE IT!  It’s exactly what I was envisioning. I’m also getting rid of my new sofa and getting the one I originally wanted! I may need your opinions on that.  Once everything is complete, I will post pictures. Since I’m into the black walls I notice my style has been very much like my décor in my loft. I’m so in love with my new Mynt1792 Morris Moto jacket!  They were so kind and sent me one of my favorite pieces. I'm a lover for moto jackets and black everything. The quality is amazing, one of the best Ive ever owned. Make sure you check them out!  I"m also wearing my grandmothers vintage black onyx earrings. I never wear them, I usually keep them in my special jewelry box. But for some reason  something or someone told me to wear them!
Until next time “My Lovers”

Jacket: MYNT1792   Top: DEBS   Pants: ZELIE FOR SHE  

1 comment:

  1. The red lipstick you are wearing is gorgeous it really pops especially with the black!

    I love black and white everything too, I don't think you can go wrong with these two colors especially when decorating!

    ReplyDelete