Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Keeping it Low Key

So what have I been up to since my last post? Really nothing much besides finishing up the new spring collection for Zelie for She. Keeping it low key with my social life until all my project are either completed or near completion. Then after all of that I’m taking myself a vacation sometime in April!  I want to get a way for a bit and relax and refocus! I’m super fu*k*n nervous and can’t wait to launch the new collection next week! Until then……
I'm wearing my favorite vintage blazer, 
Blouse is from Verionica Webb and 
my shoes are from some random store!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this look. Gives me a hint of a 90s grunge vibe to it. Totally love it.


    I hope you'll keep an eye out on my blog later today. I'll be featuring this as one of the looks I love today.

    Terry

    http://terrystwocents.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blouse on you...I may have to use my OS credit.

    ReplyDelete