Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blossom into Spring

I want to start off by saying thank you for all the kind and amazing comments about the new collection from my online boutique Zelie for She. I am so happy that everyone loves the spring collection! I’ve been super busy this week picking out some new styles to add to the collection and can’t wait to share it with you! How was everyone St. Pattys day? I didn’t get as drunk nor as tipsy as I was hoping for, but It’s not like I would have because I don’t even drink that much! But anyways I enjoyed my night with a beer and dinner!  Yesterday I had to say goodbye to Miss Jaggy also known as my car. It was time for us to part ways after 7 years! I guess you can say I’m starting my Spring cleaning a few days early! Spring starts on the 20th and I’m super excited for my picks in fashion this year! I’m a lover of black on black but this time around I’m playing with some color!  I’m in love with the “Blue Bell” top from the Zelie for She spring line! It’s flowy, playful and most of all comfortable! It’s my new favorite top! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Ps.... the Giveaway in the next post is still happening! So dont forget to enter! 
xoxo

Top: Zelie For She  Pants: Forever 21   Shoes:Debs


2 comments:

  1. I love your top! I know it's from your new project right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you posed on that hot pink bench.

    http://plumppinup.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete