Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Tribe Called Quest

My life is currently in the mist of being slightly boring! If you saw my instagram over the weekend you can totally tell. But it was only because I wasn’t partying like I would have hoped! I’m excited that spring is here but I want a little more excitement in my life!  I’m ready to hit the beach, festivals  and some parties! Ok , let me wake up from my day dreaming! I’m too busy at the moment to have a social life, let alone party like I want to. I'm working on my goals which includes Zelie for She. I'm also currently working on my own designs which will be introduced in a few weeks! This whole month my wardrobe has consisted of me only wearing items from Zelie for She. I'm like a walking billboard! My current favorite piece is the "Iris" dress, which is available in long sleeve and sleeveless. I really love the simple black and white tribal print. It’s so easy to accessories. Some red lipstick, keds, jacket and you’re ready to go! I’ve been so busy that I couldn’t take any outfit post, but the pictures from the photo-shoots shows exactly how “I ROCK IT”!  Until the next post my Lovers!
PS. The giveaway Ends March 31st.


1 comment:

  1. You remind me of myself... I love the dress!!! Very chic, urband and vintage at least I think.. Cant wait wear you new line!!

    ReplyDelete