Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Dress Up Time

I've been so busy lately working at my new job and putting together the new collection. So I decided to take a break for a few hours and hit the town to have some fun! One thing I love to do is to dress up and have a little fun! Lately I've been dying to do something drastic with my hair! I want to make a change but I just don’t know what exactly yet! I'm struggling between cutting it into a pixie cut or dying it light brown? So for the time being I’m rocking a pixie wig and testing it out! What do you think? It definitely brings out my alter ego.  I got this brocade printed dress from eshakti which happens to match my wallpaper that I just put up in my loft. I thought before I head out to cause some trouble let me take some pictures for yall! This look was a totally have fun, who care, lets do this, dress up for me!

Dress: Eshakti





1 comment:

  1. Totally LOVE the Pixie...but not the brown. Your own natural color is far better and a nice contrast to your lovely skin tone. The dress is cute too. sh

    ReplyDelete