Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Snow Black

I'm siting hear in Phoenix, AZ for my delayed layover to Los Angeles so I decided to put together my post that I did while I was back home in snowy New York.  I had an amazing time with the family for the holidays. It was like old times with my brothers and sister. We had lots of nights with drinking watching movies and cracking jokes!  It’s crazy to see how were growing up so fast. It was nice to also see that we still want to be a kid at times. We kept are traditions of baking cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve and waking up early on Christmas day to unwrap all the presents.  It’s that one time of year that you can act like a kid and get away with it. This visit was one of my shortest ever! I usually stay a good 2-4 weeks. Last visit there was no snow which definitely left a damper on my visit. But this time around I got my wish and I got a lot of it. I can’t wait to go back home and visit again! There’s nothing like being home with the family, it’s the most comfortable place for me. While I was there I got a chance to rock my all black ensemble including my leather gloves and jacket. Take a look at my rendition of Snow Black! 
Muah!
Jacket: Forever 21 Dress: C/O London Times  Boots: Call it Spring


5 comments:

  1. Ficou lindo!! Você ia amar o Brasil, dependendo da região sol e calor o ano inteiro.

    Beijos,
    Ildete
    Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures like this where the back drop highlights the outfit perfectly. Had to post your image to one of my collections on SocialBliss. :)

    http://www.socialbliss.com/ginacampos/great-blogger-styles-HA4TONZS


    Gina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, Elann, especially the leather gloves.

    ReplyDelete