Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Los Angeles + Lookbook

What happens when three Los Angeles fashion bloggers get togeather? We create a lookbook! Ivory Jinelle of Ivoryjinelle.blogspot.com, Monique Frausto of CurvesandChaos.com and I  came together to make this lookbook happen. I have been holding it in for some time and Im so happy that I can now share it with you guys! I had a blast working with them,I got to know them on a  personally level and I love them dearly!They are the most genuine people Ive meet since moving to  L.A. I must say Monique has the BEST accessories and pull of the blazer move. And please dont even try to compete with Ivory's shoe collection and her criss cross movement. These girls are the freshest girls in L.a and I am thrilled to be apart of this project! 
I'm going to keep it short so you can take a look at the lookbook!
Muah

5 comments:

  1. I don't think that Skull shirt is still available? I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sorry heather, Let me see if I can find it! It may have sold out already :(

      Delete
  2. I love this lookbook! You guys look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi awesome lookbook! That sweater dress looked great on you. Where did you get the necklace that you wore it with? Also the leggings with the leopard on the side, where are those from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You ! :) The dress is from Lane Bryant (may be sold out) and the leggings are from Forever 21 +

      Delete