Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Chic Stylish Finish

It’s been a busy week for me and I'm so happy the weekend is here! I'm attending some holiday parties and I might just have to wear my new favorite outfit from the Los Angeles Lookbook (See Post Below)! I hope everyone enjoyed the look book because we enjoyed putting it together! Cant wait to do it again! I love many of my outfits from the spread that I wanted to share with you some additional photos. I’ve been crazy over the metallic long sleeve dress from Lane Bryant that I'm wearing with  tights and my  Booties. During the winter I love  to wear tights with all my dresses.  To me, it gives a  chic stylish finish  and it also doesn't hurt that they keep your legs a bit warmer.  By the way did you also check out the outfit from the lookbook that Ivory was wearing with the panel tights ? That outfit was sick! I need to that look ASAP.  I'm definitely shopping around for some color tights this season. Just trying to figure out which color to go with! If you haven’t seen the lookbook yet take a look!





No comments:

Post a Comment