Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Quick Trip to The City


I left for NYC last Thursday for a quick trip which included some events, meetings and my best friend’s wedding. Then Friday I attended  Becca swimwear by Rebecca Virtue event where I had a chance to view some fabulous swimwear for the curvy figure. I'm obsessed with their crochet pant and swimsuit. Definitely a must have for this summer’s wardrobe! I also saw all my east coast blogger girlfriends that I haven’t seen since FFFWEEK.  I then took a moment to explore the Holiday decorations around the city. I’ve been to the city so many times throughout my life, but I don’t think I’ve ever been during the holidays. I usually fly straight to upstate and don’t even bother going into the city. But this time around I went to Rockefeller Center and I loved it! I’m a huge fan of anything Xmas or Holiday! Then on Saturday I attended my best friend’s wedding! It was beautiful; I cried like a baby but also ate some amazing food. In all it was an amazing trip, but now I must prepare myself to travel back to NY for the holidays with the family. Check out my Candids to view more photos from my trip!  I want to also congratulate Mynn for winning the giveaway from Zelie for She



 Beck from Manfattan      Kelly from MASQUEmag     TY from Gorgeous in Grey

3 comments:

  1. It must have been a lovely time! oh and I see Mansfattan and gorgeous in grey. I wish i could be again in NY!!

    ciao bella!
    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flawless as always!!!!
    Thanks again! I can't wait to wear my new top!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's settled. I need to be in New York around the holiday season. Lovely pics

    ReplyDelete