Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

I "Fall" for Shoes

I fall for shoes all the time. I am beginning to have a little bit of an obsession with them, but now it's going to be a bit worse because fall has arrived. It’s one of my favorite times of the year! The air has a chill and the fashions are to die for. This is the time I shop till I drop! I love to bundle up with layers and throw on a cute pair of riding boots! The trends this season for shoes include studding, buckles, glitter and Leopard Print.  Three staple shoes that are a must have for your fall wardrobe are a pair of boots, flats and booties.  
What’s your Favorite?


Boots

Boots are essential for fall. From a riding boot to a shorter boot, you can’t go wrong with either. Buckles and studs are a must for your boots this year.  Riding boots are my fav and I always pair them with my skinny jeans. They give me a sleek city look that I just LOVE. Now when it comes to being a little edgier, I love to rock my low calf boots with a cute bodycon dress. I am eying those studded Michael Kors boots for sure! Wish List Time! 

Booties
 

Booties are a great transition from your summer heels.  I find myself rocking them from day into night.  The glitter 2-ton Booties from Vince Camuto are fierce. But I'm all about the  Emlyn studded wedge from Boutique 9 . I would so rock these with my new leather panel leggings for sure. If you want a statement piece then you must go with the Sequined Party. You will definitely have people saying "Did you see her shoes?" 


Flats
 

If you really want comfort stay with a flat. There are some fabulous styles this season from glittered leopard flats to all over studs. Cant go wrong with any of those choices!



1 comment:

  1. I surely need one in my wardrobe

    Leather Custom Made Shoes can Enhance your personality

    ReplyDelete