Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Colorful Maze

Going to FFFWEEK  became a challenge for myself. It was a good challenge though! I wanted to wear things I usually would never wear. It was a chance for me to step out of my comfort zone and be comfortable doing it. I'm not one to wear short dresses, I would rather wear something long! This time around I picked out this fabulous colorful printed dress from Kmart! Yes Kmart! Its also from the straight size section. If there's one thing you didn't know about me, its that I try on everything! Its definitely the shortest dress I've ever worn and personally I'm now in LOVE with this dress!  I went out and bought more short dresses.With this experience, it taught me that sometimes I just have to step out of that comfort zone and do something I thought I never would do because you never know you just my LOVE it!

Thank you again to the fabulous photographer and blogger Danimezza for the photos!

Dress:Kmart  Head Piece:Zelie for She  Clutch:Marc Jacobs  Shoes:Shoe Dazzle



 My Girls Meaghan (Little Lime Dress) and TY (Gorgeous in Grey)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment