Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"Fell in Love"

Hello my lovely readers!  Wow I am so overwhelmed and busy. Getting ready to go home for the holidays to visit the friends and family~ Working extremely hard on Zelie for She, wanting it to be the best it can be! If that means no sleep and constantly thinking....then so be it!  I'm really into sweaters during the winter time. I'm not a dress girl but when I found this sweater dress from my works sample sale I fell in Love! The length is perfect, I love dresses that are knee length, I think its more flattering to my figure Accessories include bangles, hoop earrings and my rosary. Ripped tights are covering my legs , bomber jacket and my favorite boots to finish the look!
Love yourself-Love what you do-Love Life




 

No comments:

Post a Comment