Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cloud of Studs on my 24th Birthday

Wow, what a couple of weeks its been! Recently celebrated my 24th birthday with going back home to NY to celebrate after 6 years. Had a great time with family and friends. Had a BQ and night out on the town! Then flew back to Los Angeles and celebrated my birthday with my L.A friend. In all I had an amazing 24th Birthday that I will remember forever. I wore a black studded neckline dress with suede black platform heels. I don't wear dresses that often but I truly felt very comfortable. Wore my Jessica Simpson shoes that I bought as a present for myself. Kept the jewelery light this time and just wore some special pieces. Enjoy the pictures below of my  Bday !










Birthday Shot! Shot Shot Shot Shot!





No comments:

Post a Comment