Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hawaii "Believe Before Breaming"

With the years passing I have realized that life is one you must work at , I have been inspired from so much and so much more is to come! Visiting Hawaii and seeing the waters of the ocean move in and out with nothing but its natural force pushing made me think a little harder then usual. Why cant I do the same! Put good energy out and good energy will flow back! I have felt like I have been doing this, but if I fell I can put a little extra energy out there into the world to get the push of it back! Thinking I might just know myself entirely may not be the truth, I know who I am currently and who I want to be! I continue to Believe I am and will be everything I have dreamed of! Believing before Dreaming

Ocean beside the Ranch with horses my cousin uses to play Polo

No comments:

Post a Comment