Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

HALLOWEEN

Are you ready for some trick or treating? Halloween is coming up so quick!
I don't even have the brightest idea what I'm going to be! My mind has been spinning in circles. I decided to hit the web and go searching for some ideas and costumes!

I have been so many different things over the years, with a new year I would like to be something totally different then the usual. Being sexy is the key thing this year. I was looking at being a sexy pirate, pin up girl or a witch! Its hard to pick because you want to make sure its the Best! As of now I am going towards being a pirate ,but Halloween will only tell!


I posted some plus size costumes and websites to going shopping at!
WWW.LOOP18.COM
WWW.LANEBRYANT.COM
WWW.TORRID.COM
WWW.PLUSSIZECOSTUMESUPERCENTER.COM




No comments:

Post a Comment