Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Plus Size Fashion Week

So for the past couple of years I have heard of the plus size fashion week in NYC.
It seems interesting but I just wish there was more marketing and designers!
I think it great that there is finally something and it takes time to grow into a well known event. I hope next year I can be there as and addition to the bloogers and stylist for the Lovely Big Plus Girl out there! I actually wish it was part of regular fashion week in NYC. But why must the big girls be segregated from the rest! I want to help push a movement of top designers realizing that women with curves like to dress! Dont get confused....I do love Torrid, Evans, City Chic, ASOS and many more plus size retail.
Just want to see more more more more!
Getting back with updating the blog with trends and my outfits! Just been super busy with THINKING!
Loves Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment